Sarah got a sleeping bag for Christmas she insisted on trying out. I saw no harm in that. I took it into her room and tried setting it out. "No", she said. "I want to sleep in the play room".
She chose what she thought was the perfect spot, the coffee table, and together we set up camp. A night of sleeping in the play room would be fun for her I thought........but one night has turned into weeks! Apparently, the independence gained from MOVING OUT of her room with Hannah is worth the discomforts of sleeping on a coffee table.
Even more days pass. Sarah still doesn't seem to be bothered by her "bed", but finds walking all the way into "Hannah's room" to get dressed a great inconvenience.
3 comments:
Wow, that is so cute! Are you sure she's not a teenager?
She is such a smart little girl! Sounds like she's got daddy wrapped around her finger. :)
So independent! Good luck getting her to move back into "Hannah's room." Hopefully poor Hannah is not too sad. I love the look on her face in the pictures. You can tell she is so proud of having her own room.
Post a Comment