As soon as Caden got home from School, he reminded me that Daddy was going to take him skiing and asked if his stuff was packed. Seeing that he was so excited, I called Scott. He wasn't very busy so he came home early and away they went. It totally made his day!
3 comments:
Scott definitely is one cool Dad! Caden will always remember day trips like that. Really great.
I'm glad there is finally enough snow to put those passes to use.
I remember my dad taking me skiing when I was little. I loved it! Caden has a great dad.
To answer your question... Yes I work outside the home. I worked as a dental hygienist full-time until Liz was born. Now I only do that 1-2 times a week. The rest of the days I work as an on-site manager so that Liz can come to work with me. Scott is still in school so I have to work to make ends meet.
Wow, that is soo cool!
Post a Comment