Monday, January 5, 2009

Snow Days!!!!!!



We had a lot of Snow over the Christmas break! I can't remember when it last snowed as much as it did this year. Scott had to constantly shovel the drive way and Caden had so much fun helping him. They built a huge fort and a snowman.
I am so proud of Caden and his kind and caring heart. The day that we got the most snow, we all went out to help Daddy. Caden told me that he wanted to shovel someones driveway. I figured I'd just let him help with the neighbors because Daddy always shovels hers. But that wouldn't do for Caden. He and Sarah went off on their own to a neighbor I have not yet taken the time to meet.She was shoveling all by herself and apparently Caden and Sarah asked if they could help. I decided to go down there and introduce myself. Caden was talking away as he shoveled. It was good to finally meet one of my neighbors after living here for about 6 months. I am grateful that Heavenly Father sends us such wonderful children to teach us some of the greatest lessons in life.

No comments: