I can't believe that it is already Feb. Where has the time gone? A couple months ago Scott booked a trip for the family to go to California, and while there, we plan to visit Disney Land. With all the stuff that comes with November, December, and January, the trip was somewhere in the back of my mind......way back. Scott has been telling me, "we need to research stuff for our trip". I figured I'd get to it as the time got closer. I woke up this morning and turned my calendar over to Feb. One more month til we board that plane! Wahoo!!!!! Now the super fast planning begins. I have never been myself, so any great advise would be greatly appreciated. If anyone has any great ideas of what to do with a 6 yr old boy, 4 yr old girl, and 2 yr old girl. I think that we might only do one day at the park because they are so young. We will see though. We are way excited.

3 comments:
You probably don't want to hear this one, but I have to tell you: Get good ID tags for all your kids with your name and cell phone numbers on them. It was the best thing we did when we went. Roman's little sister got lost in the crowd, and a wonderful person pulled her aside, saw our number and called us. We had her back in less than 5 minutes.
I've only been once so I don't really have any suggestions, but I do hope you have a great time.
Whoa, Michelle, scary story! No matter what you guys will have fun in California--even if the weather's "bad", it's sure to be better than it is here! I'm so excited for you all!
Post a Comment