Thursday, March 4, 2010

I guess it was just our turn!
Scott has been stitching up A LOT of kids lately. Someone asked me the other day if he had ever had to stitch up any of our kids. I told him he never had, and what do you know, Hannah decides to give it a try. She asked Daddy to pull her around on a blanket and Daddy went a little too fast and she slid off right into the end table....OUCH!!! We took her into Scott's office and we managed to get one stitch in.
She is so peaceful while she's sleeping.

Not so happy!!! Hannah got ONE stitch where she should have had three. After having the needle yanked out several times from so much thrashing around and the sterile string falling to the ground, Scott decided to leave the one stitch and finish it off with steri strips. I sure hope that Hannah's extreme headstrong personality does her good some day.

She forgave Daddy after he gave her suckers and stickers.

5 comments:

Daniel and Dawn said...

Poor Hannah!! She slept through him stitching her up!?!? I'd be screaming!!

Jenna talked about the kids yesterday! While I was doing her hair this morning I asked her if she was excited for play group? She got excited and said, "Hannah, Caden and Sarah?" After I told her no and they were in Boise, she looked at me and said ,"why? why mommy?" She misses them!

Los Tweets said...

at least scott got one stitch in her...there's no way jonas would allow even just one! i think he'd need to be knocked out to do that. i bet it helps though that she had her dad doing the work instead of a stranger.

Karin said...

I liked her explanation to the cashier... Daddy hit her! Yikes.
Oh, and love the olympics. Such athletes!

jenvalko said...

aw, that is so sad but so cute!

Mike and Kelli said...

way to go scotty, way to go