Sunday, November 9, 2008

Another game day

GO BRONCOS!!!
The kids have been begging us to take them to a game. They felt really left out since Scoot and I went to a couple and they stayed home. Scott searched and searched til he finally found someone who happened to be selling four tickets. YIPEE!!!! The seats were at the very top row in sec. 126, but the kids didn't mind. It was nice to have the whole back wall behind us empty. We had such a good time and the weather was really nice.




Caden's favorite part of going to the game is making signs.





Tanya and David are always kind enough to let us park in front of their house. We had lunch with them after the game.Thanks!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

jenvalko said...

Yay, you guys finally got to go with the kids! That is so awesome! They looked so happy! Cute...

Michelle Burk said...

Darling blog! I love the picture of Sara with Dad. It needs to be framed on your wall. Looks like a really fun day.

AWS said...

Adrian and I were just talking about how we wish we liked sports, because it looks like so much fun for a family to enjoy together. Most people take up a sport. We plan to take up liking a sport. It'll be hard work, but I think we can do it... For the family's sake.