HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
We love you so much!!!! I hope that you have a super happy day. We are so grateful for you.
Scott's Birthday was awesome!! The kids ha a blast. Caden really gets into parties and especially for Daddy. We went shopping and he took me right to the camping section, yes, he knew where it was. He told me that Daddy really likes to look at flashlights. After much searching he found the perfect gift. He got Daddy a wilderness survival kit. It came in a canteen. It included two LED flashlights, one was even hand rechargeable. He was so proud of his gift. He also got Daddy a soft BSU football so that they can play in the house. Sarah got him chocolates, and Hannah a BSU toy.
We went home and the kids went all out decorating the house. It looked so festive. When Scott got home we enjoyed a fun dinner, opened gifts, played football, an ended the night with Kung Foo Panda. It was an amazing night. Our neighbors even came over and sang Happy Birthday at the door. (thank you).
We are so blessed to have such a fun daddy and husband.
I gave Sarah and Caden each their own frosting tube and let them decorate away. They sure got a kick out of that.
Daddy picked French toast for dinner. We also had sausage and eggs and apple cider, daddy's fave. Since the kids absolutely love breakfast for dinner, this was a true party for them. As I noticed how happy they were I had a moment of clarity. I looked at Scott and said, "I was wondering why you picked french toast". He just gave me a wink. What a selfless man.
Among other things, Scott got a BSU mr. potato head. I think Hannah really picked this out for herself. As soon as Scott opened it she grabbed it from him and started to play with it.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Scott! I like the selection of gifts from the kids, especially the BSU Mr. Potato Head.
Post a Comment