I am finally getting around to posting our trip. I have
re posted the earlier trip pics so that I can have them all together and in order. I must warn you that this BLOG doubles as my journal so if it gets a little wordy, that is for my benefit. Feel free to just enjoy the pics. Many thanks to all who so willingly helped out with our lovely children while we were gone. We love and appreciate all of you!
2 comments:
LOVE the kid's picture above, and all of your family shots are awesome! Darling tops on the girls- you guys all look great. Super cute picture of Hannah and I don't think Scott looks "squinty";) Such fun shots from your trip, too. You did a fabulous job documenting it. I can't believe all that you covered in such a short time!
hey there! so you wanna know how to make bowling pin cupcakes- i was really hoping they'd turn out better, ubt they looked cute enough... at least you could tell what they were :) you just stick a mini muffin or cupcake on top of a normal cupcake- with frosting so it stays. then stick a donut hole on top of that. then frost up the sides a bit so it smooths it all together. then stick in the freezer till frosting is hard. then put some canned frosting in the microwave for like 10 seconds at a time until it runs pretty smooth, but not too runny. and just dip cupcakes into the melted frosting and let dry and then the red lines and triangles are just cut out of fruit by the foot... it was a bit trickier than i thought it'd be, but too fun for lorenzo. for some reason the liners came apart on mine- maybe cause i used the white cake mix that just calls for egg whites- and make sure you fill the cupcake liners pretty full- better to have it come up over the liner for the dipping part- i thought i'd just make 24 standard cupcakes, but don't! glad you liked them and you must show me pics if and when you try it out- and give me tips, cause they'll probly turn uot better than mine!
Post a Comment