Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Rockport

Rockport was the most beautiful place I have ever been!! This sounds cheesy-but the only way I can describe it is, just like you see on the movies. The drive over there was beautiful. It was just like you see in pictures, the rolling hills, bright colored trees, and the little red barn in the midst of it all. It was the first overcast day and there was a bit of a drizzle that morning creating a slight hint of fog that hung over the farms, making for a breath-taking view.




Peg Leg Inn Bed and Breakfast. Scott found this really cute B&B on the coast of Rockport. It was such a cute and romantic little place. Our room overlooked the Ocean and the view of the sunrise was amazing. (no pics because admittedly, I only opened my eyes long enough to sneak a peek then I went back to sleep).

Beach in front of our room.


I just love this bright red tree against the white church.


View from our room.

Rhode Island

Rhode Island was so beautiful!!! We were only there for a short while because we were flying out of Providence. Scott took the long way back to the airport from Rockport so that we could take in all the sights. I could easily have spent a whole week there. I wish I could have taken pictures of everything, but pics don't turn out at such high speeds. These are some of the sights I was able to capture. This bridge was just amazing.There are bridges everywhere to get across the many bodies of water. I don't know if you can tell by the picture, but this bridge was HUGE!


We stopped at as many little lakes/ponds as we could. The trees here were awesome.

One last stop by a beautiful lake before we pull into the airport to turn in our car.
Good-bye!!!!!!!

No comments: