Monday, November 24, 2008


Monkey Jammies

To fully appreciate why I love this picture so much I should start off by saying that it was taken after nap time, meaning that she was in pj's all day. See, Hannah just got these and there was no way I was going to get them off of her. I took the kids to the store to get new pajamas. I was in the older kid area getting some for Sarah first when Hannah noticed these. She started to yell, "monkey jammies, monkey jammies", I grabbed the smallest size, 2T and headed over to the baby section. No monkey jammies! I showed Hannah all the cute jammies with birds and elephants.

"no, monkey".

Needless to say, we came home with really big monkey jammies.

Hannah is suddenly talking so much. She has a word for everything!I love it.

2 comments:

AWS said...

Who wouldn't want monkey jammies! She has good taste. Can't wait to see you guys this Christmas. Horray!

jenn said...

Hi Celeste,

It's Jenn Fuhrman (faught). I have been chatting with Kelli and she told me to check out your blog. Your family is so cute! Anyway, I wanted to comment on this blog because Ava (my daughter) has those monkey jammies too.. except the footed version. She loves them too! She used to call them her "monkey jammies" but we saw a pbs documentary on baboons so now they're her "baboon jammies". Kelli and I have been talking about getting together.. you should come too. I think Ava and Hannah are pretty close in age. Ava will be 2 at the end of Feb. (she actually has the same birthday has katie). I hope you don't mind that I clicked on your blog. You have beautiful children and it's obvious you're an amazing mom. We have family living in Denmark so we've been keeping a blog for them at http://www.scottandjenn.com
Hopefully we can get together soon.